MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

 



Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, Alana from Ramblin’ with AM, and introducing once again SANDEE from COMEDY PLUS!  WELCOME! We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December that's reserved for Santa.  

All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so will find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie! Woo – Hoo! Okay, what would you like to listen/boogie too? So come on everybody LETS GET IT ON!!!  Our host this week is our very own Sandee from Comedy Plus, and she has chosen the theme, "Movie Songs"!!!  WOO HOO!  That's a new one!  

My first one will be from "South Pacific"...  "!  


 

Up next, and I surely hope this is working... is 
"FLASHDANCE in WHAT A FEELING!" 

             

Last, but not least, "Can you read my Mind" from Superman!

            

So, that's it my friends... move on now and dance with my friends too, but not before you sign in and let me know what  you thought of my tunes!  Have a great week!  Love you all... 





 
 



Comments

  1. I love them all, especially the last one. I've not heard that one in ages. Well done.

    Have a fabulous day and week filled with fabulous music. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Superman is a favorite of mine too! Thanks for stoppiing by!

      Delete
  2. Marie,

    Flashdance is full of great classic songs from the 80s! Thanks for sharing the dance floor with me. Have a boogietastic week, darlin'! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my lil' southern belle! Thank you for stopping by and sharing the dance floor with me!

      Delete
  3. We did South Pacific in high school, so the first song brings special memories for me. When I was younger, I was told I looked like the lady from Flash Dance. I'll take it! These days, everyone thinks I look like Bette Midler. I'd rather look like the other lady. So sad about Christopher Reeves accident. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, what a very handsome man he was, and a really good actor to say the least!!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, South Pacific is so very classic and cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right my friend! South Pacific was my first thought this week!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Love South Pacific and all the music. I thought you may have chosen Bali Hai I know it's spelled differently just can't remember. I never saw Flashdance but I know this scene well. Welder by day, dancer by night..ahahass. how I miss Christopher Reeve. I love him as Superman and Margot Kidder as Lois Lane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!