XmasDolly's THANKSGIVING WW

  

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words. For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.  Make sure you lave a link to your Post & I'll visti your Wordless Wednesday Post too!  I wanted to put something up today that was different yet interesting! Complicated yet simple! So, what's next they say!      

      I've heard of people being two-faced, but this is ridiculous!  Poor kitty... uh... kitties... uh, kitty!

 
                       HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL & TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!!!  :)   

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

                                                    haha THAT'S ME & my Barbie Look!
                                                  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! 

Comments

  1. That poor pussy aww!
    Glad you made it Marie or should I say Barbie hope all is ok and you have a tanfastic Thanksgiving but as always don't do anything I would like sunbathing in freezing cold weather it can be very painful 👍

    Have a Thanksgivingtastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve... you're duh best & don't do anything I would do either. They'd call you a Sissy!!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Again from my phone I say that
    your images are so funny.
    Happy WW and a fantastic week. Hugs!❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

      Delete
  3. Yikes on the kitty. I love the vegetarian one the very best. I laughed out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love you, Sister. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving my love!!! Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Good funnies for Thanksgiving! DH can't wait to enjoy the meal I made. Happy Thanksgiving, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree! I wish I was there! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!! HUGS

      Delete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat! And I'm going to disappoint those turkeys, but I am not a vegetarian. Can't wait for tomorrow! Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the funnies, Marie!
    Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I need to edit better before I hit publish.

      I pray you and your family have a blessed and beautiful Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Girlfriend. I do appreciate your kindness... HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

      Delete
  9. I googled that kitty because I didn't know if he was real. Two faced cats are called Janus cat and he was the longest ever living one at 15 years old. They don't usually live long but are thankfully quite rare. This one was called Frank and Louie.
    The turkeys made me laugh!
    https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2023/11/wordless-wednesday-our-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!