HAPPIER THAN A CAMEL ON WEDNESDAY!

 

 
 Wordless Wednesday is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

Wordless Wednesday is FINALLY here!  It's a simple blog post featuring photos which conveys a message that speaks for itself & sometimes without using words.  So, come & have some fun and join us in Wordless Wednesday!!!  




                                                                                                             

KISSY - KISSY!!!

Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Comments

  1. So Lipstick Lil now has rivals LOL :-)

    Hope your doing well Marie I hope you get your back sorted soon 👍

    Just always remember you must have eggs to make omelettes :-)

    Have a lipsticktastic week Marie 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so funny! And I think I told you. I love camels, God knows from when..
    Happy WW and full of joy! Hugs!❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the camel is cute, but not cute enough to kiss, lolol. That kissing booth probably isn't going to bring in a lot of revenue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camels, but the monkeys are so cute!
    https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2023/09/wordless-wednesday-peterhof-palace.html
    I have to put my url underneath because blogger won't let me change blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camels are adorable!
    Hugs and blessings, dearest Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to be kissed by a camel. I know Steve loves your camels and especially if they are wearing lipstick.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love you, Marie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the camels. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!