Monday's Music Moves Me!!

 


Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, and Alana from Ramblin’ with AM. We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor, I would like to say that our Mrs. Cathy will not be with us for a while because she's taking some time off... God bless her!  She can use a little time right now as you all know her Father passed... May he rest in peace!  

All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so will find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie! Woo – Hoo! Okay, what would you like to listen/boogie too? So come on everybody LETS GET IT ON!!!


My first tune will be... 
"Eddie & the Cruisers" in "On the Darkside"!

Steppenwolf in "Magic Carpet Ride"!  WOO HOO!
Next up is: ...

        LOS LONELY BOYS - "HEAVEN" 

Okay, it's a little old, but it was really cool tune!  ENJOY!  LET'S BOOGIE!
 

Just one more & that's Lou Rawls in "You'll never find"! Love this one!
..  <

So, that's it for me!  Did you enjoy the "BOOGIE"???  
I sure did!  Have a great week & keep on rockin'!!!



Comments

  1. I gotta admit, I had my hard rock side in the late sixties. SteppinWolfe, Led Zepplin, Emmerson, Lake & Palmer, Santana, Grand Funk Railroad, and The Moody Blues all were included in my record collection. Last year I put together a semi-vintage stereo system with receiver, turntable, and 6-disk CD player. I started collecting vinyls again and some of these groups have found their way back home. Thanks for the short trip in the Way-Back machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old stuff! I listen to Classic Rock a lot more than the current music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great playlist. So very cool. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic is always better than the new stuff to me. It's the way of things.

    You changed the blog look completely. You made a new blog. That's what you did. The old one is somewhere and this one is new.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Marie. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks and haven't heard of some for quite the while. It was nice to hear them again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice playlist and that first song was pawsome😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day and week ahead🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I had my boogie, especially On the Darkside, but, really, all of them. Dance on! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie,

    Thanks for the music! ❤️ 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!