Monday's Music Moves Me!!!

                      

 

Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, Alana from Ramblin’ with AM, and introducing once again SANDEE from COMEDY PLUS!  WELCOME! We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December that's reserved for Santa.  

All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so will find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie! Woo – Hoo! Okay, what would you like to listen/boogie too? So come on everybody LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW!  Our host this week is our very own Sandee from Comedy Plus, and is doing a fantastic job!!!  SHE ROCKS!  But this week is "FREEBIE" week, so we'll give her a rest!  That's right show us how you "ROCK" FREEBIE WEEK!  My first song up is... by Whitney Houston called... "I wanna dance with somebody"  Woo Hoo! and you'll see why at the next song!  Appropriate huh?  :)     

          And so guess what else I found on You tube.... Another Kevin Kostner tune... "Long Hot Night"!              

He's smokin'!!!!  Anyway, how about one more for the road... whatcha think?  hehehe~  Well, I was browsing around on You Tube, and I found another Kevin Costner  tune, but this one is with his daughter Lily Costner in a song called, "Let me be the one"!  I happen to like it.  Let me know what you think!  LET'S ROCKI!

           


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Well, that's it for today!  Have a great week and don't forget when it's time to boogie again!!!  See ya next Monday!  Woo Hoo



Comments

  1. Interesting to hear more Kevin Costner songs. And to think, I only thought he could act!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, he has his own band, and as you can see his daughter (last song) plays along with him sometimes!!! Woo Hoo!

      Delete
  2. Marie,

    I was wondering, can you turn on other options for leaving comments? One of your other Blogger sites you fixed or maybe it was Sandee where I could use my name and URL to sign-in. Google (and others) will track your every move. I discovered sometime ago that Kevin not only can sing but has his own band which is really cool. Thanks for sharing and have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know he had his own band. Way cool.

    How you doing today, Marie? I hope all is well in your world.

    Have a fabulous day and week, my sister. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool selections. I really liked the Costner's. They were good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed these songs and knew Kevin could sing. It was good listening to all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, I had to use three different browsers to be able to comment on your blog (your blog isn't the only one I'm having that trouble with) I enjoyed all your songs but, of the two Kevin Costner songs, I liked the first one a bit better. I understand Costner is writing some of the songs for Yellowstone, but I've not seen any of this. Now that it's on network TV (at least reruns are) I just might tune in. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!