MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

     
 
Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, Alana from Ramblin’ with AM.  We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December that's reserved for Santa.  

All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so will find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie! Woo – Hoo! Okay, what would you like to listen/boogie too? So come on everybody LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW!   Today is FREEBIE WEEK!  So let me put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with!  WHEW!  

Okay, how about...............  I found a song written by Kevin Costner about his dad and it's absolutely beautiful!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  God bless....    

                 
Up next, let's boogie... woo hoo!!!!  Who's dancin' with me!!!!!  WOO HOOO!!!  Okay, so I'm browsing You Tube and I found this one video that everyone needs to get up and dance... call you mother, father, sister & brothers... hey don't forget the kids and neighbors!!!  SO FUN!!!  
You can dance if you want too!!!!  Hugh Jackman  Everyone get up and dance, call your friends & neighbors... COME ON NOW GET UP!!!  WOO HOO!  Funnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       
  
                          
Okay, my last tune will be.. hmm How can I top that?  OKAY! GOT IT! Most popular song each month since January 1980!  Next tune is an old favorite singer of mine and what a voice... WHAT A VOICE!  May I curtsey first for "SIR TOM JONES @THE SOUND STAGE IN CHICAGO"!!!  WOO HOO!  
  
YOU ALL DANCE DIVINELY!  HUGS TO ALL! HAVE A GREAT DAY & THANKS FOR THE BOOGIE!   LUV YA ALL!   HUGS


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by and please leave any comment you like. Have a great day & great week! HUGS TO ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can dance if we want to … great video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs! I'm having fun on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool songs. Love the Kevin Costner tune. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a quality person Kevin Costner is. I loved the story he told from when he was 17. Hugh Jackman did a nice dance cover (loved it when he winked at the bride that joined the dancing group) and Tom Jones - well, he's as great as ever. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Hugh Jackman who should have been born in the Era of the great musicals. Love Tom who changed up his tunes so he could sing them but he still has a powerhouse voice. Oh and huge song list from my fin decade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!