Monday's Music Moves Me!

 

 

Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie (hehehe that' me) XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, Alana from Ramblin’ with AM.  We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December that's reserved for Santa.  

All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so will find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie! Woo – Hoo! Okay, what would you like to listen/boogie too? So come on everybody LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW!   Today is Songs relating to the night or darkness or songs relating to daytime or goodness!  So let me put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with!  WHEW!  

So, let's see a little twist here, and a little turn here and maybe a big ol' smack on top... WAIT I THINK I GOT SOMETHING!  WOO HOO!  How about  Kevin Costner & Modern West in "The Sun will Rise Again"!

          

                  Up next is...  "In the Still of the Night" By Fred Paris the Manhattans....  

          
and last, but not least... INTRODUCING.... Alicia Bridges - I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

        

Well, that was lotsa fun!!!  See you next time and have a great rockin' week!  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you bring a friend next time!  Woo Hoo!


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...




Comments

  1. Love your playlist here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least for now I can still comment using the Chrome browser. If I disappear you'll know why. Blogger hates me! Seriously, I enjoyed your continuing series of Kevin Costner songs. In the Still of the Night is an oldie and is it ever a goodie! I hadn't heard I Love the Nightlife in so long I forgot all about it. Nice playlist. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't heard that last song in ages, Marie, the time that Granny loved the Nightlife too😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day and Week ahead🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!!! You're duh best!!! You have a great week ahead to my friend!

      Delete
  4. "I Love the Nightlife"...well, not really but I do love the song! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!