MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!!!!

                                

Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music!!!  Every Monday if you have music that's in your head & want to share, you'
re welcome to join us!  (Music Post only/@least  "1" music video, please!) First, there's Marie (hehe that's ME) XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy @Stacy Uncorked, Cathy @Curious as a Cathy & Alana @Ramblin’ with AM!!  We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy to do!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video, and that’s it!  Each month, except December that's reserved for Santa! hohoho  

All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video,  and that’s it!  Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so will find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie!  Okay, what would you like to listen/too?  LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW!   It's FREEBIE DAY!  Let's BOOGIE!  

I happened to find a video of Michael Bolton doing a fabulous great song, "When a man loves a woman".  Enjoy!  It's Phenomenal!!!                                                                                                           
                    Up next:..  Reba McEntire in "Me and Bobby McGee"!
                      A phenomenal person & song that will never leave our
 hearts, Kenny Rodgers in "Lady"! 
             
I've been following the Kevin Costner & Modern West & they wrote 
a phenomenal song that kind of reminded me of my own daughter who has passed.  Enjoy!
"The Angels came Down"!!!  Thank you Mr. Costner!  It warmed my heart!
                      

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...




Comments

  1. Great choices today. You can’t go wrong with Reba. And I love Kenny Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your playlist today. They are all great.

    Have a fabulous day and week filled with beautiful music. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your song picks this morning, my dear, especially your last one, The Angels Came Down. My mind is frequently on Daddy these days. I miss him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your song picks here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good choices. I like that song that Kevin Costner sings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choices, especially Kevin Costner. We must never forget our veterans and those who gave all and never came home. We owe them our freedom. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!