Monday's Music Moves Me!

  

Who are "Music Moves Me bloggers"? They're bloggers who blog about music each Monday & if you have music to share, you're most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only, meaning at least one music video, please!) 1st, there's Marie/XmasDolly & her co-hosts: Stacy/Stacy Uncorked, Cathy/ Curious as a Cathy & Alana from Ramblin’ with AM, and we have others joining us also.  Wouldn't you like to join?   We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor.  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… MEEEEEEE!!!  hahaha  Today I've chosen that we build our music around "food, family, and friendship".   Sooooo as Barry White once said... Let's Get it On!!!  

How about actually... "HAPPY THANKSGIVING MUSIC"!  Woo Hoo and let's celebrate!!! It's holiday time once again my friends!  Woo Hoo!  Gobble... Gobble!!!  :) !  Woo – Hoo!  LETS GET IT ON!!!                                                                   "The Thanksgiving Day Song" by Ben Rector....  

             
& last, but not least let me first say to everyone have a very Happy and Joyful Thanksgiving & tell your family how much you appreciate & love them!      HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! 
and last, but not least... The Thanksgiving Day Prayer by Johnny Cash                           



Your Best Thanksgiving




 
 

 
 



Comments

  1. Isn't hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving? I wish those holiday pounds melted as fast as the days do. lol Thanks for sharing your song picks and I hope you have a blessed Thankgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs equals a great playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Thanksgiving playlist. Have a Happy Thanksgiving next week. (Next week - yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to sign my name. Bookworm - Alana at ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I thought I commented on your post today. I guess I didn't. Busy morning for us. Love your playlist and love that we both have The Thanksgiving Song. I love that song.

    Thank you for hosting MMMM, Marie.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Love you. Sister. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to that great song list you found with some great old goodies! Love Johnny Cash and his real love story with his wife. Canadians are not big Thanksgiving people. We have our turkey and get together...maybe but we just enjoy the time off. I always thought of the Native people who joined in but later their homes were taken away, they were killed and ended up on reservations. We did the same aren't I a downer..hahaaa. never m8nd me, Christmas is the biggie but you gave shown how lively it can be for you all South of the border. Ughh...I talk too long...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!