Wordless Wednesday!


WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a simple message that speaks for itself without using words.  shhh  Please feel free to add all the words you want!!!  :)

Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Wordless Wednesday post.  I wanted to post something today that was sort of different yet not forgetable!  Complicated but not forgetable!  So, I am gone, but not I hope not forgotten???   So, what's next ??!

Have a GREAT DAY!



Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...




Comments

  1. LOL these made ma laugh but I do hope Lipstick Lil is ok and hasn't got the hump :-)

    Hope all is ok Marie and your doing fine, just one last thing...whatever you do just don't do anything I would like putting gravy over apple pie it tastes horrible 👍
    Have a tanfastictastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute and cute. You made me chuckle. Steve made me chuckle.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs, my Sister. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never forget the monkey (if that is what the last picture even is). Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These made me chuckle, Marie! 🤣
    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not forgotten by me, although I just figured out my reader feed is no longer showing when you put up a new post! I hope it's fixed now, but I promise I haven't been ignoring you on purpose.

    Thanks for the grins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!