XmasDolly's Monday's Music Moves Me and You!


Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, and Alana from Ramblin’ with AM. We’d love more music lovers to join us & it’s easy too!  All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. 

 All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video), and that’s it! Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor. Today as far as I know its one of our favorite followers… so we'll  find out next week who it is. Today is a freebie! Woo – Hoo! Okay, what would you like to listen/boogie too? So come on everybody LETS GET IT ON!!!

                                                            

                 Robert Plant performs the first time in 16 years - Stairway to Heaven!  WOO HOO!

              
                  Adam Lambert & Queen in "The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Party at the Palace!"

               
                                    Meat Loaf - I'd  Do  Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)   
               

"One night with you" (Elvis Presley song) by: Tom Jones




Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Comments

  1. I remember the heart throb Tom Jones back in the day. I think my mom had a crush on him. :D He's a handsome fella then and still not bad on the eyes. ;) Have a boogietastic week, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great playlist. Tom Jones was so handsome back in the day.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Marie. Love and hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say brilliant! All of them!! This is willowdot21...I cant get into your blog as myself so I had to use a very old blog profile that I have not used for years . Take care 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool playlist. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Playlist from other people singing famous songs from others. Adam Lambert is excellent but I think he is now a bit full of himself. Anyhoo, love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice playlist. I enjoyed Adam Lambert's Jubilee performance. He will never replace Freddie Mercury in my heart, but he's come a long way from American Idol. Tom Jones has only gotten better with age. He's amazing! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! My "favorite" day!